totalities


I got to play in this band "IS" for the soundtrack record for Chris Johanson's "Totalities" show at Deitch Projects! I think I played hulusi and some drums and some recorder. at the end of the month, I'll be out there for the amazing closing party show, too. It'll be the first time my new record is available.

also: Grandfather Claws show at Forest park this Sunday 9/7 with Portland, Nick Delffs, and Bob Jones. Meet at the picnic tables below NW Thurman and 29th at 4:00pm to hike in to the location. I don't know what happens if it rains, I guess we'll all find out.

also: Portland release show for The Tropics of Phenomenon at Holocene 10/4. More info to come, but so far it's Why I Must Be Careful, Budweiser Sprite, Grouper, Dragging an Ox, and there'll be one more. more info to come again.